Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Here We Go


Welcome to my blog. There are basically three reasons why I’ve decided to start doing this. First of all, I’ve seen all the fun people have been having from blogging themselves and I want in on it. Secondly, I enjoy writing a good deal and I feel like my opinions are worth hearing (I’ll be trying to avoid the pretentiousness going forward). And the final reason for my sudden urge to blog revolves around the boredom of being an unemployed college graduate whose recent knee surgery has him cooped up in the house for a solid six weeks.

For right now I think I’m just going to blog about a bunch of things and not one subject in particular. I imagine this will entail sports, fantasy sports, television (Mad Men and Breaking Bad for sure), movies, books, boring things that happen in my actual life, etc. I’d also gladly take requests on topics should anyone happen to read this besides myself.

So as soon as I find something worth spilling ink about I’ll be back on here and getting started!

Disclaimer: I’m relatively lazy so there’s a 50% chance this will be my first and final post.

1 comment: