Friday, September 7, 2012

Forced Writing

I really hate that it's come to this, but since I've been so abysmal about updating this blog I've decided I have no choice but to tell you about my day... Now this in no way will be a literary masterpiece but I really want to get some excess words out of my head and onto some digital paper. So let the flow of random thoughts and trivial events commence.


  • I got to go see my new dentist today for a check-up, my old dentist disappeared mysteriously into the night (or may have changed the location of his office). I received a clear bill of health in the cavity department too, so all is well there.
  • Today, I came to the realization that about three times a day I come to the realization, that I need to make a bold, risky, life-style-changing move. One of these days I'll have to follow up on that.
  • I'm still looking for a job. About two weeks away from applying to the big golden arches.
  • In about one month I'll be taking the LSAT. Never thought I'd be excited to take a test again, but this is also the first time in while I've felt relatively good heading into one.
  • Netflix watches today: Hot Rod and Piranha (please don't judge me too much). I had never seen Hot Rod in its entirety and I definitely enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Piranha was exactly what I thought it would be so.... well done Piranha. Also, I watched The Five Year Engagement yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it, despite its "chick-flicky" demeanor. 
  • Despite being 23 years old, I can never spell the words "disappeared" or "piranha" on the first try.
Well that was better than nothing I suppose. Hopefully next time I'll have a slightly more inspired topic to blog about. Or I'll continue to do this semi-diary. I know we'll all be on the edge of our waiting seats for that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment