Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Titles are Hard


Just a few random thoughts on a Wednesday afternoon.
  • I'm glad the Orioles won last night, I really want to see them get into the playoffs along with Oakland. Also, I want Hollywood to make a Hardy Boys movie starring Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy and the great Tom Hardy. But while they're solving crimes J.J. has to be in his Orioles uniform and Tom in his full Bane getup. 
  • I watched the movie Highlander for the first time last night and was not really impressed. Might be one of those movies you have to watch as a kid in order to really love it (I'm looking at you Princess Bride and Goonies). Not sure how I feel about this getting remade with Ryan Reynolds but I do think it has some potential.
  • I decided yesterday that if I should ever own three dogs at the same time in my life, their names will Ctrl, Alt, and Delete. I'll tell people to feel free to pet them individually, but not dare pet them all at the same time.
  • Need a new book to start reading. I have plenty in my book queue but I'm trying to figure out what exactly I'm in the mood for. Might go with The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan per the suggestion of one of my friends.
  • Bears @ Packers tomorrow. Can't remember a bigger week 2 game for the Bears during the tenure of my fandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment